Full light technology - Inspired by the light
Full light technology
These days we all know how important sun protection is. But did you know that the sunlight is made up of 4 different types of sun rays : UVB, UVA, Visible Light and Infrared ? Still think you're protected ? Think again ! Even protected from UVB & UVA rays, your skin remains exposed to Visible Light + Infrared. Your skin needs protection from all four.
Full light technology - Tabs
STEP-CHANGE SUN TECHNOLOGY
Building on over 40 years sun expertise, at LANCASTER we are profoundly passionate about sun protection. By decoding how the sun spectrum affects the skin our scientists identified beyond UVs, the impact on the skin of Infrareds and Visible Light, untargeted till now. Each plays a specific role. UVB rays cause Burning, UVA rays cause premature Aging, Visible Light triggers hyper-pigmentation that leads to dark spots and Infrareds create deep skin damage causing loss of firmness and elasticity.
Full light technology - Tab 1
For the 1st time ever at Lancaster, our patented, ultra-broad protection system covers the four major light rays that impact your skin. Our scientists developed a step ahead any technology they have created FULL LIGHT TECHNOLOGY to target 100% of sun rays [UVB+UVA+VISIBLE LIGHT+INFRARED] and bring you our broadest sun protection ever.
Our patented FULL LIGHT TECHNOLOGY acts at three levels of the skin to target the full sunlight spectrum :
- Absorption : a combination of filters absorb UVA and UVB rays
- Reflection : mirror-effect glass microspheres reflect Visible Light & Infrared rays at skin surface
- Neutralization : a complex of anti-oxidants neutralizes sun-induced free radicals that may penetrate the skin
Full light technology - Tab 2
Be responsible when it comes to sun exposure. Follow these sun protection application tips to avoid sunburn:
- Apply the sunscreen product before exposure. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Lower amounts will reduce level of protection significantly.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product. Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
Full light technology - Tab 3
Protecting your skin in the sun, with the appropriate Lancaster sun protection and controlled sun exposure, is the best way to your most beautiful tan ever. Thanks to our formulas integrating the Tan Activator Complex, you will experience a golden, even and long lasting tan. All our sun protection products look, feel and smell good, with the legendary Lancaster scent of summer. Enjoy ultra-sensorial and perfectly adapted textures for optimal spreading and coverage.
LANCASTER FULL LIGHT TECHNOLOGY : Step-change sun protection, all the sun protection you could ever want for your most beautiful, golden tan ever. LANCASTER, DARE TO TAN