Full light technology

Full light technology - Banner

Tablet Background Image
Mobile Background Image

Full light technology - Inspired by the light

INSPIRED BY THE LIGHT

Pioneers in sun care for over 45 years, with research labs delivering persistently visionary sun technology, Lancaster always dares to take the initiative. Once again, Lancaster shows the way and introduces a new standard in sun protection by adding Full Light Technology to its suncare products. 

Full light technology - Tabs

OUR WHOLE NEW APPROACH TO SUN PROTECTION TO TARGET ALL SUN RAYS [UVB+UVA+VISIBLE LIGHT + INFRARED]

With FULL LIGHT TECHNOLOGY, Lancaster offers you its broadest sun protection ever targeting 100% of sun rays acting on 3 levels:

- With a specific blend of reflectors, VISIBLE LIGHT and INFRARED rays are reflected
- Photo-stable filters absorb UVA and UVB
- Our patented* Antioxidant Complex neutralizes free radicals generated by sunlight.

*not in all products 

Full light technology - Tab 1

World experts in sun protection, Lancaster scientists have decoded the full sun light spectrum: the rays we know best, UVA & UVB rays, only count for 10% of the sun spectrum. The remaining 90% is made up of VISIBLE LIGHT & INFRARED rays. These penetrate more deeply into the skin contributing to premature aging. 

UVB cause sunburn.
UVA penetrate slightly more deeply into the skin and can increase premature aging.
VISIBLE LIGHT goes even deeper in the skin and contributes to premature skin aging & hyper-pigmentation.
INFRARED RAYS, the ones you feel when your skin heats up may alter skin firmness and elasticity.

YOU SKIN NEEDS PROTECTION FROM ALL FOUR!

 

Full light technology - Tab 2

Be responsible when it comes to sun exposure. Follow these sun protection application tips to avoid sunburn: 
- Apply the sunscreen product before exposure. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Lower amounts will reduce level of protection significantly. 
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.  
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.  Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat. 

 

Full light technology - Tab 3

At Lancaster, we believe that protecting your skin out in the sun, with high quality sunscreens is the best way to your most beautiful tan ever. Even with our highest protection you'll get the Lancaster experience with products that are both really easy and a real pleasure to use.

Full light technology - Products

YOU OWN THE SUN

UNEQUALLED PROTECTION

 

BEAUTIFUL

GOLDEN TAN

  • Face Cream Anti-Wrinkles & Dark Spots SPF30 - Sun Sensitive Skin

    Discover
  • Face Cream Anti-Wrinkles & Dark Spots SPF50+ - Sun Sensitive Skin

    Discover
  • Face Fluid Anti-Wrinkles & Dark Spots SPF50 - Sun Sensitive Skin

    Discover
  • Eye contour Cream Anti-Wrinkles & Dark Spots SPF50+ - Sun Sensitive Skin

    Discover
  • Body Milk Anti-Aging & Dark Spots SPF50 - Sun Sensitive Skin

    Discover
  • Dry Oil Fast Tan Optimizer SPF 50

    Discover
  • Comfort Touch Cream SPF50

    Discover
  • Sun Face Compact - New

    Discover

Full light technology - Apps

 

THE SMARTER WAY TO SUN BATHE

 

With the Lancaster Sun Timer, monitor your sun exposure time for better skin protection! 
By entering your location, basic information on your skin type and the sun protection level applied (SPF), our Sun Timer will calculate to the nearest minute if you need to reapply sunscreen or if you need to stop your sun exposure.
Worry no more. When time runs out, the app will buzz to let you know if it's time to re-apply your sun cream

or get out of the sun. 

Lancaster Sun Timer is available for

free download on the App Store and on Google Play. 

 

   

Full light technology - App 1

Full light technology - App 2

Full light technology - App 3

Full light technology - App 4